Unravel the mystery of Due Diligence in this 1/2 day course, not offered by any other organization! Developed and taught by a former Ministry of Labour Inspectorate peer trainer. This course will provide supervisors with simple actionable strategies, methods and information they need in order to effectively perform within the regulatory safety environment.
Classroom Topics of Discussion:
- The real financial costs of safety
- IRS from the inspector’s point of view
- Employer Responsibilities under the OHSA
- Supervisor Responsibilities under the OHSA
- OHSA Fines and Penalties
- Roles of the MOL and Safety Partners
- How does a supervisor achieve “Due Diligence”?
- Health and Safety Program concept and methods
- Discipline including in a union environment
- Hazard Identification and Control Methods
- Supervisor Note Taking
- Powers of a MOL Inspector
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone in a supervisory position - Managers, Supervisors, Lead Hands, CEO's
LOCATIONS & DATES:
Mississauga, ON - June 16, 2016
London, ON - June 29, 2016
Belleville - July 14, 2016
Hamilton - July 28, 2016
Barrie - August 11, 2016
Ottawa - August 25, 2016
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
WHAT IS THE COST?
Only $249.00 (+tax) per person
Price includes a 'Supervisor's Evidence Notebook', handouts as well as a certificate upon completion.
Ground Force Training is an industry leader providing training to Municipalities and Businesses across Canada and the United States! We are hiring instructors. Serving and Retired Military are invited to apply. We will review all of your theoretical and practical experiences. Please fax us your resume to 888-203-6387 or complete our on-line Application Form.