Ground Force Training is an industry leader providing training to Municipalities and Businesses across Canada and the United States! We are hiring instructors. Serving and Retired Military are invited to apply. We will review all of your theoretical and practical experiences. Please fax us your resume to 888-203-6387 or complete our on-line Application Form.
Essential for everyone involved in winter maintenance.
A 2-day discussion based course where you can finally find the answers to those winter-related questions that keep you up at night. Learn what your peers are doing, what works and what doesn't through interactive group discussions!
* FEATURING LOCAL GUEST SPEAKERS *
- How do you interpret and document winter weather?
- What are the 5 "W's" of anti-icing and deicing?
- Record Keeping: Who does it and who keeps it?
- What is necessary for preseason preparation?
- Are you aware of plowing best practices?
Answers to these questions and more are covered in this course, specific for Supervisors, Fleet Managers, Area Maintenance Contractors and Experienced Operators.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Only $595.00 (+tax) per person
Price includes lunch, refreshments and snacks for both days of training, student manuals and handouts as well as a certificate upon completion.