Experience a CVOR audit and receive a detailed report on what you need to do to ensure compliance.
You’re An Expert Supervisor, But You Get Nervous Thinking About CVOR Audit
Experience an official inspection and get the report without the consequences.
Get advice on how to prioritize and be compliant with CVOR. After the audit you’ll get the answers to make your drivers safer, managing the paperwork without the headache, and how to implement protocols to keep your fleet on the road and running full steam.
Book the CVOR Audit and make this the month that you finally tackle CVOR.
Who Is This For?
This service is for organizations big or small that have a CVOR. This service is intended to help you understand what you need to do to be compliant. Perhaps you took the CVOR course or you have been managing it all yourself and just want some help making sense of all the information you need to keep on top of. At the end of this you will receive a detailed report that will answer that question you have… Am I doing everything I am supposed to be doing?
What you will get from this…
- A facility audit will:
- Ensure all policies are in place that an auditor will be looking for
- Ensure maintenance records are complete
- Ensure driver log books and inspection reports are complete and comply with the appropriate regulations
- Identify areas where training may be needed
- Ensure C.V.O.R. and driver abstracts are accurate and identify areas that require training or disciplinary action
- The audit will consist of a review of records and documents pertaining to:
- Log Books / Time Records (for at least the past 2-3 weeks)
- Pre-Trip Inspection Reports (for some or all vehicles, depending on how many are available up to the past 6 months)
- Maintenance Files (for some or all vehicles, depending on how many are available for the past 24 months)
- Road Test Reports
- Load Security
- License Records