Recruiting – Join the Team
We are expanding the team!
We have openings for Heavy Equipment and Snowplow Instructors
Do you believe that every equipment operator deserves to feel confident in their abilities, and no organization should jeopardize their machinery, property or client relations by employing personnel with no formal training?
Ground Force Training is growing—now is your chance to join some of the best instructors in the country, all dedicated to education! Thousands of operators, supervisors, councillors, employers and employees we have worked with recognize just how big an impact quality training makes in their daily operations. Our clients report fewer workplace accidents, find that they can manage their budgets more effectively and agree that training maximizes their operators’ efficiency.
This part-time position offers flexible hours, travel opportunities and room for growth. Ground Force is an equal opportunity employer and we will respect your commitment/availability if you choose to remain employed in the industry.
Your time (8-45 hours per week) will be spent…
- Encouraging drivers and operators to think strategically and identify areas for improvement
- Leading live training sessions and conducting Q&A seminars
- Cooperating with administrators by maintaining proper documentation for due diligence purposes
- Providing real-life insight and advice using your own experience to keep training fun and engaging for students
- Collaborating with our head office to develop new programs and promote the importance of quality training
- Compensation is competitive, depending on experience level.
- Working with Ground Force is a highly rewarding and lucrative chance to implement better education standards in a thriving industry.