Supervisor Due Dilligence
Supervisor’s Due Diligence
Learn what you need to know to protect your employees, yourself and your employer.
Learn to protect your employees, improve workplace safety, manage your responsibilities with ease and avoid prosecution.
The workplace is fraught with potential safety hazards—do you know who is responsible for maintaining government standards, and would your organization be prepared for an impromptu MOL inspection?
Many supervisors find themselves overwhelmed by the responsibility of maintaining the health and safety of their personnel. Don’t let budget concerns, a lack of record keeping or poorly adhered-to policies put you at risk of prosecution or a loss of income.
Now is your chance to ask a former MOL Inspector all of your pressing questions (without fear of being penalized)! Gain confidence, manage expectations and learn how to establish a culture of safety amongst staff.
Join us for this LIVE Training Program And Make Your Workplace Safe and Compliant
Who Is This For?
This course is for supervisors in all industries. This course is presented by a Former Ministry of Labour Inspector and Trainer
- The real financial costs of safety
- Internal Responsibility System from the inspector’s point of view
- Employer Responsibilities under the OHSA
- Supervisor Responsibilities under the OHSA
- OHSA Fines and Penalties along with criminal code 217
- Roles of the Ministry of Labour and Safety Partners
- What is “Due Diligence” and how does a supervisor achieve it?
- Health and Safety Program concept and methods
- Progressive Discipline including in a union environment
- Hazard Identification and Control Methods
- Supervisor Note Taking
- Powers of a MOL Inspector and how to interact with them
Hear From Past Attendees
“This has been by far the best supervisor course to-date. Exactly what I was looking for—I wanted to know what to include in note taking from a proactive approach. Real scenarios and scenes helped to put things into perspective.”
407 East Development Group
“Very informative and engaging course. Great delivery and handouts. I would definitely recommend this training.”
Erie Thames Powerlines
“Great eye opener and reminder of the responsibilities of the supervisor. Excellent delivery of very informative and helpful content.”
City of Cambridge, ON
“An excellent course that is relevant to our work and very useful for my position. There was lots of time to ask questions and the instruction was fantastic.”
Municipality of Central Elgin, ON
“I gained a lot of valuable information that I plan to take forward with me. One of the best courses I’ve been to in terms of things I took away from it.”
City of Cambridge, ON