CVOR For Supervisors
CVOR Training For Supervisors
Learn the complete step by step plan for passing your CVOR inspections and keeping your fleet on the road.
You’re An Expert Supervisor, But Sometimes It’s Hard To Keep Up With All The Documentation.
Learn step by step how to keep on top of your CVOR documentation.
Through this live in-person training course you’ll get the answers to make your drivers safer, managing the paperwork without the headache, and how to implement protocols to keep your fleet on the road and running full steam.
The safety of our students and trainers is our top concern always at Ground Force Training. In response to COVID-19 this training is now available online.
Join us for this LIVE Training Program and make this the month when you finally tackle CVOR.
Who Is This For?
This course is for supervisors and administrators for municipal fleets, trucking companies, utilities, landscapers. Any organization that has a CVOR.
It is not intended for drivers as it includes much information that doesn’t apply to them, and not the necessary detail for their requirements for HoS and inspections.
- What is the CVOR and how to calculate your safety rating.
- How to calculate your over violation rate, understanding CVOR points, thresholds, and what happens at different levels.
- What vehicles are covered by CVOR and changes to the definition of road building machines.
- Driver qualifications and what you need to check and have on file.
- Hours of service (HoS) overview from rules to exemptions and logbooks to timesheets.
- Trip inspection overview and how to manage schedules, exemptionsl
emergencies and more.
- CVSA Inspections and how to pass them when the MTO or Police come to
- How to handle traffic tickets with CVOR in mind.
- How to handle accidents and the investigation, driver follow up, and filing requirements.
- Understand vehicle maintenance filing requirements and how to keep up on periodic preventative maintenance.
- How to handle repairs and modifications and inspections reports and repairs
done by the driver.
- And finally, how to pass a Facility Audit and the process reviewed.
Hear From Past Attendees
“A lot of content but just right amount of time”
Jeff Myer Town of Guelph/Eramosa
“Very informative session, instructor is very knowledgeable and helpful with detailed questions”
Angela Marazita City of Windsor
“Excellent course, I feel better prepared starting my job and feel that the knowledge I have obtained over those 2 days be certainly an advantage to bringing the company in compliance in respect to CVOR.”
Myra Marsh Total Cable Contracting
“This is a very well organized and presented course. The information provided is both relevant and imprtant.”
Bruce Graham City of Kenora
“Excellent course, opened my eyes to things we need to improve on”
Tim Whiting Blue Water Power Distribution