Gravel Road School
Gravel Road School
Making sure your gravel roads are functional
Learn How to Do More With Less!
Money for infrastructure maintenance has become a scarce commodity in recent years. Therefore, doing more with less is the new method of operation. Nowadays it is vital that our operators are as highly trained and knowledgeable as possible; they are our front line resources who are positioned to turn a bad situation into a good one as long as they have been provided with the proper tools and knowledge. But it is not just the operators who must be up-to-date, it is also the supervisors and their bosses. A properly maintained gravel road is a positive reflection on the entire organization and attaining this with fewer resources shows tax payers that their money is well managed – but this can only be accomplished with comprehensive, on-going training at all levels within the organization.
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter.
We’ll send you course registration details, costs, dates, and requirements right to your inbox.
Join us for this LIVE Training Program And Bring Your Roads To The Next Level
Who Is This For?
This course is for supervisors and administrators for municipal governments as well as senior operators.
- DUST – Dust management techniques and their importance in your municipality
- SHOULDERS – Quality shoulder maintenance recommendations applicable to your organization
- DITCHING – Quality roads must be built upon a quality foundation / Maintaining roads goes beyond the road itself
- EROSION – Erosion management that will stand the test of time
- VEGETATION- Don’t let nature dictate the quality of your roads
- ROAD ISSUES – Road issues tend to start small; don’t ignore the signs
- DRAINAGE – Managing drainage efficiently could be the most important step to maintaining quality roads
Hear From Past Attendees
“The course was informative and well presented. The instructor was well informed and clear”
Jeff Myer Town of Guelph/Eramosa
“Very informative session, instructor is very knowledgeable and helpful with detailedquestions”
Angela Marazita City of Windsor
“Very informative course, I learned a lot on road maintenance and proper shaping of the road. Instructors were very knowledgeable on all subjects.”
Road Gravel, Department of National Defense