Most people simply think the laws associated with this topic are pertinent only to the individual filling up their vehicle when in fact it pertains to both the driver AND the supervisor. That is why it is vital that both groups receive up-to-date training on this often overlooked subject.
Onsite Training Options
Please contact us if you are interested in onsite training for your team. We will provide you with customized quote to meet your needs.
Who Should Attend
All workers and vehicle drivers who refuel equipment at the municipal yards, marinas or at other remote jobsites.
Classroom Topics of Discussion
- Legislative requirements
- Responsibilities of workplace parties
- Terminology of the fuels handling industry
- Safe fuels handling practices and use of personal protective equipment
- Recognition of unsafe practices at the fuel pumps
- Inspection of exterior and interior of pump and dispenser
- Emergency response procedures
- Procedures for spills or leaks
Practical, Hands-on Activities
Student Book, Test, Operator Training Summary, Certificate of Completion