Operator Competency Evaluation
Ground Force Training certified instructors document competency in specific categories, skills and sub-skills. Equipment operator competency evaluations are task, equipment and location specific to ensure a comprehensive evaluation. This culminates in a detailed report incorporating recommendations for remedial action where necessary.
Onsite Training Options
Please contact us if you are interested in onsite training for your team. We will provide you with customized quote to meet your needs.
Evaluating your staff and/or future staff is important to focus your training program and to maximize return on your training investment. It is recommended that equipment operator evaluations be completed:
- as concern(s) arise (i.e. if there is a collision or obvious operator inadequacies);
- with the hiring of new operators to assess their skills; and/or
- every 2-3 years with no operator concerns
What are the benefits?
- Target ‘at risk’ operators for training opportunities to remedy faulty habits
- Reduce the accident rate/vehicle abuse due to faulty equipment operation
- Reduce fleet operating costs through improved maintenance and increased efficiency
- Establish an employee’s progression plan to address promotion and/or employee turnover
- Meet your ‘duty of care’ obligations under Occupational Health and Safety Act legislation