Every time you step into your vehicle you must be prepared for what the other guy is going to do. We know that we are safe drivers but how do we know the other guy is? Therein lies the problem. That is why it is imperative that you be prepared for the unexpected by taking courses that will assist you in identifying potential problems before they occur and being ready to take corrective action should it be needed.
Onsite Training Options
Please contact us if you are interested in onsite training for your team. We will provide you with customized quote to meet your needs.
Who Should Attend
Drivers of all types of cars, trucks or buses.
Classroom Topics of Discussion
Approx. 4 hrs.
- Getting Started, Sitting Properly
- Hands: Where Should They Be, Why Should They Be There
- Seatbelts: What Every Driver Needs To Know!
- Mirrors; A Reflected View
- Where You Should Be Looking
- Brakes: How To Employ Them
- How to See and Be Seen
- On and Off Ramps
- City Driving
- Collision Avoidance
Practical, Hands-on Activities
- Obstacle course
- Vehicle maneuverability
- Clearance restrictions
- Pre-trip inspection procedures
Student Book, Test, Operator Training Summary, Certificate of Completion