Driver Competency Evaluation
Using a combination of pre-driving checks and on-the-road practical driving scenarios, Ground Force Training instructors thoroughly evaluate driver skills.
Onsite Training Options
Please contact us if you are interested in onsite training for your team. We will provide you with customized quote to meet your needs.
Driver evaluations verify the status of drivers. Using a combination of pre-driving checks and on-the-road practical driving scenarios, Ground Force Training instructors thoroughly evaluate driver skills. This culminates in a detailed report incorporating recommendations for remedial action where necessary.
Evaluating your staff and/or future staff is important to focus your training program and to maximize return on your training investment. It is recommended that driver evaluations be completed:
- as concern(s) arise (i.e. if there is a collision or obvious driver inadequacies);
- with the hiring of new drivers to assess their skills; and/or
- every 2-3 years with no driver concerns
What are the benefits?
- Target ‘at risk’ drivers for training opportunities to remedy faulty habits
- Reduce the accident rate/vehicle abuse due to faulty driving
- Reduce fleet operating costs through improved maintenance and increased efficiency
- Establish an employee’s progression plan to address promotion and/or employee turnover
- Meet your ‘duty of care’ obligations under Occupational Health and Safety Act legislation