Safety Program Overview
This 4 hour course is designed to train participants in their responsibilities under the law applicable to the safe handling, storing and transporting the nine classes of dangerous goods. Participants are provided with an overview of the Dangerous Goods Act/Regulations and their application.
Topics covered include:
• Responsibilities of shipper, handler, carrier
• Shipping names, UN documents
• Safety marks, containers
• Dealing with accidental releases/emergencies
• Applicable regulations/schedules
Who Should Attend
Personnel administering, handling, storing, and transporting dangerous goods.
The successful completion of this course will enable you to:
• Understand TDG responsibilities
• Recognize shipping names, documents
• Deal with accidental releases/emergencies
Certificate of Training/walletcard, TDG handbook, Competency Check document, sample Dangerous Goods and Shipping Documents Lists, Special Provisions sample List.